Thursday 22 October 2015

Kanye west rented an entire cinema to wish Kim a happy birthday

Kanye never ceases to surprise us. He recently surprised his wife Kim west for her birthday when he rented an entire movie theatre and had all her friends and family dress up in their favorite Kim pregnancy  look. Kim west wrote on her Instagram page "my husband never ceases the amaze me! He rented out the entire movie theatre to screen the new Steve Jobs (it's Soo good BTW) and had my family & friends come dressed up as their best pregnant Kim look (fake baby bumps provided on arrival!) not sure if that was to make me feel less huge or just a fun cool theme but I loved it & had the best time ever feeling soo comfortable and eating churros with a bunch of pregnant women! Just what I needed, the perfect chill yummy food birthday!!!"
Here are some exclusive photos of Kim am d Kanye walking to the movie theatre 
We wish her a happy birthday 

No comments:

Post a Comment